All Levels from Beginner to Proficiency
Our most popular course.
This course is perfect if you want to improve your everyday English, develop your confidence using everyday English and the necessary skills for effective communication.
- 15 hours per week
- Study General English for 3 hours a day using a coursebook
- 3 hours per day either; morning (09:00-12:15) or afternoon (13:45-17:00)
1-23 weeks: £160 per week
24+ weeks: £145 per week
- 18 hours 45 minutes per week
- Our most popular General English Option
- Study General English for 3 hours per day using a coursebook
- PLUS a 45-minute communication lesson (12:45-13:30)
- 3 hours per day either; morning (09:00-12:15) or afternoon (13:45-17:00) PLUS 45 mins (12:45-13:30)
1-23 Weeks: £190 per week
24+ Weeks: £180 per week
- 30 hours per week
- Study General English for 6 hours per day in the morning and afternoon using two different coursebooks
Please note: This course is not recommended for low level students.
- 6 hours per day; morning (09:00-12:15) AND afternoon (13:45-17:00)
1-23 Weeks: £265 per week
24+ Weeks: £250 per week
Start any Monday
Each term is 8 weeks. Low level students are recommended to start at the beginning of the term.
- All materials, including coursebooks, are included the price.
- Each week you will take a skills based test to see your development
- Regular homework
- Tutorials for Long-Term Students (enrolled on courses 13+ weeks)
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Develop your confidence to speak in English inside and outside the classroom
- Develop all 4 of your language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Develop your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Develop your self-study skills so you can continue to learn English
- Develop your 21st Century skills (critical thinking, collaboration, communication, etc)
My English has improved here. We have friendly teachers and good lessons!