During the Summer Term (1st July 2019 – 23rd August 2019) in co-operation with Bournemouth University adult students (18+) at Capital School of English can stay at the an international student residence located in Bournemouth town centre. Staying in a residence is a great way to meet other students studying at the school while living independently.
- Private self-contained studio flats comprising of bedroom, en-suite shower room and kitchen (All rooms contain a single)
- Single (1 person)
- 24 hour security
- Town centre location and 10 minute walk to the beach
- Communal Room with seating, TV and table-football
- Private outside seating and garden area
- Laundry facilities (charges will apply)
- Bed linen & towels included
- Weekly cleaning service
- Wi-Fi access available throughout the residence
Local Bus Passes available to buy before you travel or on the day of your arrival.
All rooms contain a single bed.