Hungarian Scholarship Young Learners (14-16)
Young Learner Programme with Residential Accommodation
Our International Young Learner Language courses are designed for students aged 14-17 travelling as an individual or as part of an organised group. All Young Learners students will stay in our residential accommodation on Campus at Bournemouth University. The University Campus is located in a safe and beautiful area of Bournemouth and just a 5-minute walk from our main year round school and offers a wide range of excellent facilities including: a state of the art Sports hall, all weather astro pitches, a large sports field for football, volleyball, hockey, etc. In addition to this, the beach is a short bus journey away which we frequently visit for various beach activities.
For further information please connect to our Hungarian Representative.
- Suitable for 14-17 year old students
- On-campus accommodation – Single rooms with shared bathroom
- 15 hours/20 lessons of tuition per week, including all materials
- Mixed international classes
- Summer (July and August)
- All meals included
- All local and excursion transport included
- All activities and excursions included
- All materials, including coursebooks, are included the price.
- Each week you will take a skills based test to see your development
- Regular homework
- Tutorials for Long-Term Students (enrolled on courses 13+ weeks)
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- Develop your confidence to speak in English inside and outside the classroom
- Develop all 4 of your language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Develop your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
- Develop your self-study skills so you can continue to learn English
- Develop your 21st Century skills (critical thinking, collaboration, communication, etc)
Information for Group Leaders & Parents
We know that sending your child abroad to study can be worrying. We want to make sure that we give you all the information you need to know you are making the right decision in sending your child to join us in Bournemouth on our Young Adult / Summer Learning programmes.
We take our responsibilities for children very seriously, we have rigorous policies and procedures in place to make sure your child has the best possible experience in a safe and secure learning environment. If you feel that we have not fully answered your questions, please feel free to contact us.
We ask you to read and understand the following policies on student safety in order to make sure you are happy with your decision and that your child is aware of what is expected of them during their stay in the UK.
We also ask that you read the documents listed and complete the Under 18 Parental Consent Form and return on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org